If you do not reblog this, you are in fact lying.
Hey, don’t you fucking scroll down
Two kinds of people in this world. The people that admit to mourning the death of a fictional character and the dirty fucking liars
I have mourned several fictional deaths in my time, but the one that I remember the most was Festus, an animatronic dragon from The Heroes of Olympus series. HE WASN’T A LIVING CREATURE, HE WAS A MACHINE. When he was destroyed and the kid with him said goodbye, I crIED MYSELF TO SLEEP.
WHAT. JUST. WHAT!?!?! : DDDDDDD
I would follow that man everywhere through those woods.
- happy birthday sam winchester
- happy anniversary of the time u got stabbed
- happy anniversary of that time dean died too
- also happy anniversary of the battle of hogwarts
- happy anniversary of fred’s death
- and colin’s
- and lupin’s
- and tonks’s
- and snape’s
- may 2nd is fun.